BPSC LDC Admit Card 2022 for Main Exam. Check Bihar LDC Main Exam Date online at bpsc.bih.nic.in portal. Bihar Public Service Commission has invited applications from qualified candidates for preliminary examination against 24 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk. Now the Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the same and BPSC LDC Mains Admit Card for the same will be live on the official portal of BPSC.
The candidates who qualified in the preliminary examination and waiting for BPSC LDC Mains Examination Exam Date or BPSC LDC Admit Card details can check it through this page. BPSC will release the LDC exam date on its website and Admit Card will be released one or two weeks before the examination.
In order to download Bihar LDC Admit Card, you have to log on to the official website of BPSC which is bpsc.bih.nic.in. After submitting your registration number and password you can download your admit card.
BPSC LDC Mains Admit Card 2022
|Organizer||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Exam Type||Mains Exam|
|Exam Date||to be declare|
The Public Service Commission of Bihar has issued a recruitment notification for Lower Division Clerk in the year 2021. Through that notification, the Service Commission is going to hire eligible candidates for 24 vacancies of LDC.
After completing the application process, the officials conducted the preliminary test for these posts on 26th February. After the declaration of the preliminary result, the Commission invited applications from qualified candidates for the main exam.
The process of registration was completed on 15th September and now the department is going to conduct the main examination for the same. BPSC LDC Mains Exam will be conducted soon for which BPSC LDC Mains Admit Card will be declared soon.
BPSC LDC Mains Exam Pattern
There will be Two Papers for Mains Exam.
- The paper will consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
- There will be a total of 100 questions in this paper.
- Each question will be asked for 4 Marks.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1 Mark for each wrong answer.
- The time duration for this exam will be 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Questions will be asked from General Hindi subject.
Note- The candidates must have to score a minimum of 30 marks in this examination otherwise the 2nd paper will not be get checked.
Paper-2 Exam Pattern
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge.
- This Paper will be set in both Hindi and English language.
- Each Question will be asked for 4 marks and a negative marking of 1 mark will be there.
- A time duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes will be given to solve the examination.
BPSC LDC Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks of the 2nd paper. The qualified candidates will be called for the typing test.
Typing Test Details
In the BPSC LDC Typing test, you have to type 300 words in 10 minutes with a speed of 30 words per minute in the Hindi language.
How to Download BPSC LDC Admit Card 2022?
The candidates can download BPSC LDC Admit Card online through the official website of BPSC using the step-by-step instructions given below.
- Visit the official portal of BPSC i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Then find the link for BPSC LDC Main Examination Notification.
- Now open this link and enter the required details.
- Submit your details and you will see a link to download Bihar LDC Admit Card.
- Download your admit card and take a printout of it.
- BPSC Official Website- Check Here