OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022 – Check Exam Date online at www.osssc.gov.in portal. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued the recruitment notification for Nursing Officer posts for which OSSSC is going to conduct the written exam.
On 15th September 2022, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission issued a notification regarding the written exam date for the posts of Nursing Officer. As per this notification, the written test for this recruitment will be scheduled for the month of October 2022.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam will be held on 30th October for which OSSSC Nursing Officier Admit Card will declare one or two weeks prior to the written exam. The candidates who have submitted their applications for this recruitment can download Nursing Officer Admit Card online through the official portal of OSSSC.
In order to grab the Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card, you have to log in through the official website of the Selection Commission. The candidate has to fill up their application number and password to log in to the portal.
OSSSC Nursing Officier Admit Card 2022
|Commission||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||30th October|
|Admit Card||to be declare|
In May 2022, the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued a recruitment Advertisement No. IIE-17/2022-105(C)/OSSSC. Through this recruitment notification, the Selection Commission of Odisha has invited applications for 6432 vacant posts of Nursing Officer.
The process of submitting the application form has started on 14th May and was completed by 18th Sep 2022. As the process of registration has been completed now, so the department is going to complete the selection process which will be done by the written test.
OSSSC has issued a notification to confirm the written test date. OSSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam will be held on 30th October 2022. The OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card for the same will be declared on the official portal before the written test.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
The examination for Nursing Officer will be prepared on the basis of the following pattern.
- The examination will consist of MCQ questions.
- There will be 100 questions in this examination
- Each question will be asked for 1 mark.
- Time duration of 2 hours will be given to complete the written test.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks as per the wrong answer.
How to Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2022?
OSSSC Admit Card for Nursing Officier will be declared on the official website of OSSSC. The applicants can grab their hall ticket by visiting the same portal. You can follow the following steps to download your OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Visit the official website which is www.osssc.gov.in
- Then in the recruitment news section find the link for Nursing Officer Admit Card.
- Now click on this link.
- After that enter your login details and submit it.
- After the login process, you will see a link to download admit card.
- Download your OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card by clicking on that link.
- Take a printout of your hall ticket for further use.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Check Here|
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card||Download Here|