UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022 – UP Executive Assistant Exam Date for written examination. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is all set to conduct the written examination for the posts of Executive Assistant for which the UPPCL Executive Assistant Exam Date will be declared on the official portal of the department.
The candidates who have applied for UPPCL Recruitment and waiting for the UPPCL Executive Asst. Exam Date can check it through this portal at the time of declaration. UP Power Corporation Limited will release the UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card for the written examination one week before the examination.
In order to grab the UP PCL Admit Card for the Executive Assistant exam, you have to visit the official portal of the Corporation and need to log in with your registration details to download the call letters.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has issued a notification for various vacant positions of Executive Assistant. The Power Corporation is going to hire eligible candidates for a total of 1033 vacant posts. In order to complete the hiring process, the department has invited online applications from 19th August to 27th September 2022.
After the registration process, the Power Corporation of Uttar Pradesh is planning to complete the next phase of this recruitment drive which is the selection test. UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card for the selection test will live on the corporation’s website and can be downloaded by using the link given on this page.
Uttar Pradesh PCL Assistant Selection Process
The process of selection for these posts will be done on the basis of written examinations and skill tests. Detailed instructions about these selection phases are given here.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Written Test
There will be two types of examination for the Executive Assistant post.
- The Exam-I will be of NIELIT “CCC” level.
- The paper will consist of 50 objective-type questions.
- Each question will be asked for 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks as per the wrong answer selected by the aspirants.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 2o marks to participate in the next phase of selection.
- There will be a total of 180 questions for 180 marks in Paper II.
- Each right answer will be awarded as 1 mark and the wrong answer as -1/4 mark.
UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card for all these selection phases will be declared on the official portal of the Power Corporation. The candidates who will qualify for the written examination are called for the skill test.
UPPCL Skill Test will be organized for 20 marks. Three-time candidates of total vacant posts will be called for this test. In this test, the candidates have to type 30 words per minute in Hindi and 35 words per minute in the English Language.
How to Download UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022?
Candidates who have applied for Executive Assistant posts can download their UP Assitant Admit Card through the official portal of the Power Corporation of Uttar Pradesh. You can follow the below-given instructions to download UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of UP Power Corporation which is uppcl.org
- Then find the link for the Executive Assistant Admit Card.
- Open this link and enter the required details.
- After completing the login process, you will see an option to download admit card.
- Click on it and download your UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of it.
- UPPCL Website: Visit Here
- UPPCL Executive Assistant Admit Card: Download Here