UPRVUNL Admit Card 2022 for Computer Assistant Examination. Check Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Computer Assistant Exam Date online. In the month of September UPRVUNL has issued a notification to fill up the vacant posts of Computer assistants. Now the department is going to conduct the written test for the same.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Exam Date for the written test will be live on the official portal of the department. The officials will release the UPRVUNL Computer Assitant Admit Card for this examination before 7-10 days of the examination.
The applicants who have applied for this recruitment and now seeking for their UPRVUNL Call Letter can grab it through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited at the time of declaration.
UPRVUNL Computer Assitant Admit Card 2022
|Post Name||Computer Assistant|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited which is popular with its short name UPRVUNL has released a recruitment driver in the month of September 2022. Through this recruitment drive, the department has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up the vacant posts of Computer assistants.
The notification was published to fill up the 31 vacancies for which the process of registration has started on 6th September and was completed by 6th October. As the process of registration was done all the applicants are now looking for the UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Admit Card which will be declared on the official portal of the department.
Before moving towards the Admit Card section, we advised all the applicants to have a look at the selection process for the Computer Assistant post.
UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Selection Process
The process of selection for Computer Assistant will be done on the basis of a written examination and typing test. The candidates have to qualify in all the selection phases to get selected for these posts. A detailed guide about Computer Assistant Selection Phases is given here-
- Computer-Based Examination (1st & 2nd)
- Typing Test
The examination for the posts of Computer Assitant will be a Computer Based Examination. There will be two tests in this examination. Time duration of 3 hours will be given to complete the examination.
UPRVUNL Exam Pattern for Computer Assistant
Computer-Based Examination 1
- This examination will be of qualifying nature.
- The examination will be of NIELIT’s “CCC” level.
- There will be 50 questions for 50 marks.
- Each right answer will be awarded 1 mark and each wrong answer will be awarded a negative 1/4 mark.
- The candidates have to score a minimum of 20 marks to qualify for this test.
Computer-Based Examination 2
- The examination will consist of 180 questions for 180 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be asked from three subjects.
After the written test the qualified candidates will be called for the typing test. In this test, the candidates have to complete typing 30 words per minute in Hindi and 35 words per minute in English.
How to Download UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Admit Card 2022?
The candidates can download UPRVUNL Computer Assitant Admit Card online through the official portal of the department. In order to download your Admit Card, you can follow the following steps.
- First, visit the official portal of the department.
- After that find the link for UPRVUNL Computer Assistant Admit Card.
- Now open this link and enter the required details.
- Then submit these details and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for exam day use.
- Official Website of UPRVUNL: Click Here